If you’re feeling frightened about what comes next, don’t be. Embrace the...– Everwood (via julie911)
In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step...– Abraham Maslow (via careful-darling-you-might-fall)
You never say “bye”…. instead, you always say “see you later”…merp. das all.
Me at school
me: i hate all of you
me: stop screaming you saw your friend yesterday
me: holy fuck walk faster
me: get smarter idiot
me: maybe if i hit my head on my desk enough times ill die
me: omfg stfu no one cares k bitch
25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
All of us have theories about the world and about ourselves. We will go to great...– Marya Hornbacher, Wasted. (via mustardhat)
joygotjokes: Read More
It bugs me when
professors don’t give feedback. They say ask questions and ask for help, and then when you do they have no answer and nothing to say. Or some don’t even show up to their office hours and cancel classes like it ain’t nothing. Or some aren’t critical whatsoever with their grading. Or some that are super unorganized and assign and cancel things left and right, which is why...
sirapnaj asked: best url ever
10 things they dont tell you at your graduation →
sirapnaj: The class of 2012 is on the verge of closing the book on one chapter of their adult lives. Many of these graduates will be doomed to sitting in a mass hall teeming with thousands of people for hours and forced to listen to nonsensical speeches by the valedictorian or the guest speakers that the school hires. They will also be granted a piece of paper, popularly known as a diploma,...
Since I can't study..
I can’t help but reflect on the school year. [[MORE]] For the most part I was under my rock, secluding myself from everything and everyone because I was on the mission of “finding myself”. Not that there’s always a right or wrong way of doing things, but I definitely think I took the wrong approach at this “finding myself” thing. I built so many walls. So many...